The Pilot Action was framed in the Guidance and Tutoring Plan (POT in Spanish language) of the Master’s Degree Training Processes of the Faculty of Education Sciences (University of Santiago de Compostela) for the 2021-2022 academic year as a training activity for students.
The Pilot Action was structured in three training pills to work the Area number 5. Monitoring and reflecting on my experience. The three training pills focused on the following three competencies’ development:
- Personal life-training- work balance
- Ideas and opportunities’ development to add value
- Search solutions for challenges
The methodology combined the group work of the competence presentation and share the experiences with the individual activities’ development aimed to follow-up their formative trajectory and the personal reflection on the own experience and, in case of being demanded, with personalized interviews with the tutor teachers. The schedule of activities was as follows:
- Roles’ analysis, which they assume in the multiple areas of their lives, their weight in the different stages and the influences between them to find a balance
- Reflection on the importance of one's own ideas and opportunities to achieve personal, training and professional objectives
- Challenges or problems’ identification at the training or professional level
- Presentation and application of idea generation techniques (brainstorming, "5Why", 1H5W") and idea evaluation techniques (analysis of pros and cons, SWOT, criteria checklist)
The activities will be accessible until the end of the academic year.
Target Group: Academic students